Thursday, March 17

thanks U guys

2day morning quite unhappy because of something.
But thanks God i recovery after had a nap.

Forget the unhappy things, i continue to sell my product(assignment).
But hor... i think i really 'cheeky' lol~ haha :p
Cause who i meet i start to sell to them leh..

1st is Jia Shen, 2nd is Boon How..
Tis 2 guys i meet at the bus and straight sell the product to them le..
Hoho ;) thanks a lot for helping me.

Actually after know what have to sell, i straightly ask my fren dy.. Huhu..
Chinglui, Sooktheng, Carrot, Catherine, Pohthing, Philip, Wumin, Appleby, thanks a lot ^^

2nite still a busy nite,
As ussual, i go Sooktheng room study the dancing step after class.
Practicing was interrupts by a msg,
Sooktheng face a problem same as i experience b4..
Who ever sms should be confirm who you been sending, if not~

Finally, v make it out!! 2moro can teach members dy... lalalala~~
Thanks Sooktheng for sacrifice some time for me even 2moro u got exam,
And Chinglui help me find some source^^

After finish, i'm bac hostel and take a bath..
Body and mind are tired dy, but still have finish some part of the assignment..
Before that, i drink Milo and eat bread cause i ate my dinner too earlier dy lol..
(4pm see my fren eat then i also go eat even i just eat my lunch at 1pm) xp

No comments:

Post a Comment